Features an air bladder system that inflates around the ankle to provide customized compression.
- Pneumatic system increases stability while decreasing pain and swelling
- Air is easily adjusted to achieve desired compression and custom fit of the Walker brace
- Accommodates the swelling patterns that occur throughout the rehabilitation process
- Low-profile, rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural, stable gait
- Comfortable foam liner with easy hook and loop fastening straps allow for quick and easy fitting adjustments
Features an air bladder system that inflates around the ankle to provide customized compression, this walker is a simple, adjustable solution that combines functionality and superior fit into a comfortable product.
Indications for Use
- Soft tissue injuries
- Grade II and III sprains
- Stable fractures
- Post-operative use
- Size Chart: