Engineered for customized healing
The next generation of ProCare walking boot offers personalized fit, trusted support and enhanced comfort with innovative features including customizable malleable double uprights, versatile cross-strapping options, adjustable straps, a low-profile footbed and non-slip rocker sole to promote natural gait and shock absorption, and a unique molded foam insole and trimmable rounded counter heel. Plus, the improved boot length and liner circumference fit a wider range of leg and foot sizes.
- MaxTrax 2.0 Air Walker provides edema control and maintains limb contact for increased stability.
- CUSTOMIZABLE Malleable Uprights: hybrid plastic and metal construction accommodate post-trauma requisites
- CROSS STRAPPING VERSATILITY: for customized fit
- ACCOMMODATES A WIDER RANGE OF LEG AND FOOT SIZES with improved boot length and liner circumference
- PROMOTES NATURAL GAIT and shock absorption with optimized, low-profile footbed and non-slip rocker sole
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS allow for repeatable application and flexibility to move around bandages or hot spot
- IMPROVED HEEL STABILITY: Achilles strap helps to secure heel during wear and may be removed as needed
- CUSTOMIZABLE FIT AND IMPROVED COMFORT with unique molded foam insole. Raised rounded counter heel is fully trimmable to accommodate surgical sites
PDAC Assigned Code: L4360
Size Chart Matrix 2.0
- Size Chart: