The AirSelect Short Walking Boot offers a solution to many indications related to forefoot, midfoot, and hindfoot injuries, as well as some ankle injuries. A durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing protection. The pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable distal aircells housed within the body provide compression and support. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the lightweight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities.
- Metatarsal fracture.
- Stress and stable fracture of the foot.
- Bunionectomy, hallux valgus.
- Soft tissue injury.
- Severe ankle sprain.
- Customizable, independent aircells (NO separate hand bulb)
- - Integrated inflation system puts the patient in control for an individualized fit
- Non-marking, skid-resistant rubber tread
- - For greater traction and more extended wear
- Removal of heel pain
- - SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates the energy during heel strike
- Low profile rocker sole
- - The lab-designed rocker sole enables a normal walking gait with fewer forefoot angulations' and reduces hyperextension of the knee
- - Toe-off section continues the rocking motion, enhancing mobility
- - Mid-stance section is designed to minimize hip differential
- Custom and comfortable fit
- - Trimmable and heat-moldable semi-rigid shell makes it easy to custom-fit the brace to the patient
- - Sleek, open-frame design provides ventilation and maximum patient protection and compliance
- - Shell contours around the malleoli, eliminating pressure for sustained comfort
- - AirSelect boots have improved width around the ankle area as well as uniformed sizing throughout the various sizes of the boot (XS-XL)
- Ease of application
- - Three-strap system evenly disperses pressure, eliminates pooling of edema
- - Integrated inflation system is intuitive and permits quick and easy customization of each Aircell
AirSelect Short Ordering Information
- Size Chart: