Designed for active lifestyles or those who require a high level of support after a foot or ankle injury.
The Aircast SP Walker is for you. The AirCast SP Walker brace gives the patient semi-pneumatic support with the Aircast semi-rigid shell protection and is available in 5 sizes (pediatric, small, medium, large, and x-large). Foam-filled air cells cushion the ankle for customized comfort and support. This support Walker brace is effective in fracture healing, managing edema, and post-op protection.
THERE IS A NEWER VERSION OF THIS WALKER AVAILABLE:
- Metatarsal fracture
- Forefoot, mid-foot, or hind-foot injury
- Acute or postoperative use
- Soft tissue injury
- A semi-rigid shell to provide the protection formerly expected only from a cast
- A rocker sole to reduce plantar pressures
- Pneumatic compression for improved blood flow and edema reduction
- Custom-inflated air cells for individual fit and support
- Low profile for a natural gait
- Fracture healing
- Managing edema
- Post-op protection
- Size Chart: