The WeTrac is designed to meet the demand and expectations of HCP, DC, and PT Professionals in Clinical or Home Use for Highly Accurate Cervical Traction. Best in Class Warranty 1 year on All Mechanical Parts.
The WeTrac Cervical Traction Device (CTD) is your ultimate cervical traction unit that is safe to be used in the comfort of your home. This device provides effective Traction or stretching to your neck (cervical area) with direct tractional force toward the occiput or back of the head to reduce strain on the jaw and neck.
Compared to Saunders Cervical Traction or Comfortrac Cervical Traction devices
The Ready-to-Use WeTrac CTD is different. WeTrac was designed and built to be better than what is currently available in the Cervical Traction Home Market.
The WeTrac Cervical Traction Device is intended to treat a musculoskeletal or neurological impairment of the cervical spine to relieve pain, relax muscle spasms, and decompress spinal structures.
Your HCP may advise you based on your conditions. Depending on each individual's condition, WeTrac Cervical Traction Device can be used to treat the below-associated conditions:
- Muscle tightness around the neck area
- Nerve root compression
- Neck pain
- Upper back pain
Features and Benefits
- Effortless Traction can be obtained with just a few turns of the traction knob. Direct Cable Technology enables Precise & Accurate Traction Force rated up to 50 lbs.
- "TURN" the Traction Knob. 1~2 rotations and you are already pulling against the back of your neck!
- WeTrac CTD DOES NOT require air as the medium to drive the base plate. Instead, Direct Cable Technology provides you with the best and most accurate traction force as prescribed by your doctor or health professional.
- Since the device requires NO AIR, there is NO GAS LEAKAGE. Adjust the traction knob until the scale reaches your doctor's prescribed traction force. Once you complete a session, press the "Release Button," You're done.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT go beyond the recommendations of your doctor or health professional. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, if you go beyond these recommendations, an existing condition may worsen or become more severe and even cause additional injury.
Class II Medical Device - Professional Use or Personal use by prescription or under the direct care of an HCP
Disclaimer: By purchasing this product, you certify that the below statement (s) is/are true.
My healthcare provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this cervical traction product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by the use of this unit. By clicking "Add to Cart," you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped. If there is a warranty issue, a replacement part or unit will be issued - no refunds will be given for warranty issues. By clicking "Add to Cart," you certify your acceptance of the above statement.