Carefully engineered to provide maximum comfort, efficacy, and ease of use with details that highlight this superior design include a push-of-a-button quick release pump, and a contouring memory foam headrest that cradles the head. The carrying case is also included for portability and safe storage.
The Comfortrac Cervical Traction Device is intended to treat a musculoskeletal or neurological impairment of the cervical spine to relieve neck pain, relax muscle spasms, and decompress spinal structures.
- Comfortable cushioned surfaces; Simple one-button pump release
- Automatic carriage return after traction
- Innovative hinge design requires no setup
- Effortless pumping w/ patent-pending design
- Maximum force: 50 lbs
- Hand pump: Displays force in both pounds and kilograms
- Neck wedges: Independently adjustable - can accommodate up to 20in neck size
- Headrest material: Memory foam
- Testing: 15,000 cycles which equals using 3 times daily for 15 years
- Angles of incline: 10, 15 and 20 degrees (with no additional parts or attachments)
- PDAC Approved Suggested: E0849
Your practitioner or therapist will provide you with directions on the proper mode of Comfortrac Cervical™ operation for your condition. Do not deviate from his/her directions. Due to the nature of this item, returns are not accepted. Warranty covers 3 years from date of purchase - some exceptions apply.