Carefully engineered to provide maximum comfort, efficacy, and ease of use with details that highlight this superior design include a push-of-a-button quick release pump, and a contouring memory foam headrest that cradles the head. The carrying case is also included for portability and safe storage.
The Comfortrac Cervical Traction Device is intended to treat a musculoskeletal or neurological impairment of the cervical spine to relieve neck pain, relax muscle spasms, and decompress spinal structures.
- Comfortable cushioned surfaces; Simple one-button pump release
- Automatic carriage return after traction
- Innovative hinge design requires no setup
- Effortless pumping w/ patent-pending design
- Maximum force: 50 lbs
- Hand pump: Displays force in both pounds and kilograms
- Neck wedges: Independently adjustable - can accommodate up to 20in neck size
- Headrest material: Memory foam
- Testing: 15,000 cycles which equals using 3 times daily for 15 years
- Angles of incline: 10, 15 and 20 degrees (with no additional parts or attachments)
- PDAC Approved Suggested: E0849
Learn more about the benefits of cervical traction therapy for back and neck pain, here.
Your practitioner or therapist will provide you with directions on the proper mode of Comfortrac Cervical™ operation for your condition. Do not deviate from his/her directions. Due to the nature of this item, returns are not accepted. Warranty covers 3 years from date of purchase - some exceptions apply.