Designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The Saunders Cervical Traction Device requires no assembly and comes ready to use.
Designed with your comfort and rehabilitation in mind. This compact and lightweight device effectively stretches and re-aligns the neck and spine with assistance of a pump to achieve the perfect traction specific to your preferences. This device is entirely user-controlled with an easy to read pressure gauge measuring units in both pounds and kilograms, as well as 3 adjustable angles (15, 20 and 25 degree angles); ensuring a personalized healing experience for each patient. Your Saunders Traction device comes already assembled and requires no further assembly is needed.
Multi-Unit Discounts Available - Call or Request a Quote!
- Safe: a physical therapist recommended and proven tool in rehabilitation with or without surgery
- Effective: customers feel results within days of beginning their home treatment with Saunders Cervical Traction Device
- Easy to Use: the device comes with 3 adjustable angles, an easy to read pressure gauge, and a hand-held pump; making it user friendly for all.
- Comfortable: Patented self adjusting neck wedges with padding
- No assembly required due to the device’s integrated design
- Handheld pump with pressure relief valve increases or decreases traction force
- Applies up to 50 pounds of traction force
- Neck wedges adjust to any neck size with the turn of a knob on either side of the device
- Built-in angle adjustment with the options for 15 degrees, 20 degrees and 25 degrees
- No wire extension loop
- Includes removable head strap sleeve, carrying case, and a user's guide
Learn more about the benefits of cervical traction therapy for back and neck pain, here.
Disclaimer - By purchasing this product I certify that the below statement(s) is/are true.
My health care provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this cervical traction product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit.
By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped. This item is covered under a one year manufacturer's warranty. If there is a warranty issue, a replacement part or unit will be issued - no refunds will be given for warranty issues. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
12 Month Manufacturers Warranty
This product is covered by a 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty.
For warranty coverage, patient must have Order/Prescription from Doctor or Physical Therapist
Returns can not be authorized or accepted on this item due to the medical nature of the product. Warranty Service Only