Built to last, designed to provide the patient maximum comfort, efficacy and ease of use.
This superior design include an automatic carriage return and innovative hinged design that requires no set-up. Transporting the Comfortrac Home Lumbar Traction is almost effortless through the use of lightweight durable materials and a carrying case featuring smooth rolling in-line skate wheels and a retractable stow-away handle typically found only in top-quality ballistic luggage.
- Testing: 5,000 cycles which equals using 3 times daily for 5 years
- Memory Pillow : Contouring memory foam headrest cradles the head for maximum comfort throughout your treatment.
- Hand Pump: Automatically maintains the desired pounds(up to 200 lbs) of force during treatment.
- Padded Surface : Easy to clean cushion foam pad provides superior comfort during treatment.
- Quick Release Button: A quick release button is conveniently located next to the high quality gauge on the hand pump. Pushing the button allows the user to either lower the force to attain proper traction or release the traction force completely.
- Adjustable Belt: Two adjustable belts are provided that can be adjusted to fit over clothing for maximum comfort and proper positioning during treatment
- Best in Class 3 Year Warranty thru ComforTrac
- Dimensions: 36 x 13 x 30 inches
- Maximum force : 200 lbs
- Made in USA
Learn more about the benefits of lumbar traction therapy for back pain, here.
DISCLAIMER: You must agree to the statement below before purchasing this product:
My health care provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this cervical traction product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
I understand that SourceOrtho.Net is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. SourceOrtho.Net can provide general recommendations but cannot provide specific instructions as to the product's application or use. By purchasing this product you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns on this item. It is covered under a manufacturer's three year warranty and a replacement pump or unit may be issued if necessary.