The Theratrac Pneumatic Cervical Traction System gently stretches neck muscles allowing the vertebral discs to realign, freeing the nerve root tissue from the pressure of the discs. The Theratrac helps "locked" neck muscles to slowly stretch and relax, allowing misaligned vertebrae to resume their normal supportive position.
The Theratrac Cervical traction system provides an even decompression of the anterior and posterior cervical discs, while supporting the spinal curve. The Theratrac cradles the head and neck via a curvature in the neck portion of the device, as well as a special head rest section that is vertically pneumatic. The headrest creates a cushion for the user while in traction. Both the headrest and neck region, inflate with over 30 lbs of adjustable pneumatic pressure to create traction in the cervical curve. This allows the cervical vertebrae to space evenly. The lateral incline for the head is pneumatically adjustable from 0 to 15 degrees.
The pneumatic traction applied is controlled by the user through two hand pump controls. One controls the cervical “stretch” and one controls the lateral “incline” of the device.
- Small 14-16in
- Regular 16-18in
- Wide 18-20in
- Easy to use and comfortable. There are no weights or pulleys
- Theratrac provides a nice gentle stretch traction and an incline lift of 0 to 15 degrees
- Indicated for use for the treatment and relief of cervical musculoskeletal or neurologic impairment
- Provides an anatomically correct curvature of the neck, as well as adjustable incline traction
- Portable, comfortable and convenient
- Offers up to 30 lbs of adjustable pneumatic pressure
- Exerts no pressure on the temporomandibular joint
- No assembly required – free standing frame
Manufacturer's Suggested Code:E0849