The first home pneumatic lumbar traction device, the Saunders Lumbar Traction Device, is designed to deliver up to 200 lbs of force. Safety and comfort are ensured with a patented pneumatic pump, no-slip belts, and an easy-to-read force gauge. This revolutionary device is designed to provide safe and effective traction & stretching to the lower back lumbar region; the device requires minimal assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
The Saunder's Lumbar has adjustable belts that accommodate a waist circumference of up to 60 inches.
- Safe - A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Adjustable straps/belts (fits maximum waist circumference of 60")
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- Practical - A cost-effective option for continuous clinical care
- Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Actively moving treatment surface ensures the efficient application of traction
- Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
- Easy to Use - A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Comes complete; no assembly is required
- Non-slip harnesses incorporate belt organizers for quick set-up
- Patented pump design includes a simple "click in place" mechanis
|700471||Saunders Replacement Lumbar Hand Pump|
DISCLAIMER: You must agree to the statement below before purchasing this product:
My health care provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this lumbar traction product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
I understand that SourceOrtho.Net is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason.SourceOrtho.Net can provide general recommendations but cannot provide specific instructions as to the product's application or use. By purchasing this product you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns on this item. It is covered under a manufacturer's one year warranty and a replacement pump or unit can be issued if necessary.