The first home pneumatic lumbar traction device, the Saunders Lumbar Traction Device, is designed to deliver up to 200 lbs of force. Safety and comfort are ensured with a patented pneumatic pump, no-slip belts, and an easy-to-read force gauge. This revolutionary device is designed to provide safe and effective traction & stretching to the lower back lumbar region; the device requires minimal assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
The Saunders Lumbar has adjustable belts that accommodate a waist circumference of up to 60 inches.
- Safe - A proven alternative to surgery for some patients.
- Adjustable straps/belts (fits maximum waist circumference of 60").
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion.
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times.
- The blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied.
- Practical - A cost-effective option for continuous clinical care.
- Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment.
- An Actively moving treatment surface ensures the efficient application of traction.
- The patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and is leak-free.
- Easy to Use - A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction.
- It comes complete; no assembly is required.
- Non-slip harnesses incorporate belt organizers for quick set-up.
- The patented pump design includes a simple "click in place" mechanism.
Increases Patient Compliance
The home lumbar traction unit lets users gradually work up to recommended treatment times and force. Initial treatment times range from three to five minutes for acute or irritable conditions. Users can enhance flexion by placing a pillow or bolster under the knees or additional extension by placing rolled towels or wedges under the lumbar area or using the device in a prone position. The home lumbar traction solution has boosted patient compliance and satisfaction with no assembly required. Some common uses of the chiropractic traction device are sciatica relief, posture correction, herniated disc treatment, and lower back pain relief.
Proven Non-Surgical Alternative for Back Pain
Looking for a non-surgical solution for your back pain? Look no further than the Saunders Lumbar Traction Unit! This device is designed for home traction therapy and offers a smooth, friction-free surface for easy movement. It also features an easy-to-read pressure gauge, giving you complete control over your treatment. Using this device can help reduce nerve compression, increase your range of motion, improve spinal function, and correct poor posture. Plus, the non-slip harnesses with quick-release buckles make it easy to set up and remove after each use. Say goodbye to back pain without going under the knife!
|Saunders Replacement Lumbar Hand Pump
DISCLAIMER: You must agree to the statement below before purchasing this product:
- My health care provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this lumbar traction product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
- I understand that SourceOrtho.Net is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason.SourceOrtho.Net can provide general recommendations but cannot provide specific instructions as to the product's application or use. By purchasing this product you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Warranty And Return Information:
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns on this item. It is covered under a manufacturer's one year warranty and a replacement pump or unit can be issued if necessary.