This is what happens when durability, versatility, safety, and performance are combined.
The frame is built using heavy-gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish to ensure solid performance year after year. With full-length steel shrouds in both the front and back of the weight stack, and heavy-gauge metal pulley housing covers, precious moving parts are protected to help reduce the risk of injury and prolong the life of the machine.
The versatility of the ST800FT is what sets it apart from other equipment. The standard weight stack of 160 lb is adjustable in 10 lb increments using the magnetic pins with machined solid aluminum knobs. For those who want to really push their limits, the weight stack has an optional upgrade to 210 lb. The included attachments, pull-up bars, climbing grips, and pulley positions provide an almost endless array of possible exercises all from one machine. The wide base, and easily adjustable cable ends also rotate 180° making the Spirit Fitness ST800FT accessible to a variety of users and opens new workout possibilities by easily accommodating things like rehab equipment, workout benches, or stability balls.
A cable ratio of 2:1 ensures smooth action and greater range of movement. Each 10 lb weight plate is cast steel and includes nylon sheaths to help decrease friction and noise, and help reduce stress on the plates from harsh impact. The guide rods are solid steel with a hardened chrome finish for a premium commercial feel.
The Spirit Fitness ST800FT Functional Trainer features durable construction and opens new workout possibilities.
- Dual 160 lb weight stacks with 31 quick-change laser etched numbered settings on each station (weight stacks upgradable to 210 lb)
- Heavy-gauge powder-coated steel frame with fully enclosed steel shrouds for ultimate safety and durability
- Large steel accessory holder with easily identifiable pictures to show where each accessory is stored (accessories included)
- 2:1 Ratio RESISTANCE With Height Adjustable Pulleys
- Wide base accommodates a variety of rehab equipment, benches, and stability balls
- Product Weight: 478 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 60 X 36 X 85 in
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Frame & Welds: 10 Years
- Weight, Plates, Guide Rods, Bearings, & Pulleys: 5 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Cables, Grips & Hardware: 1 Year