Spirit CT800 Treadmill
There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come. The CT800 is even stouter than the XT685 (75 lbs. heavier). This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
Our flagship product line, which was introduced in 1986, has continued to evolve with the times. Convenient adjustments and monitoring, unique feedback, and creative programs are standard design features. Whether you are a beginner interested in walking or an athlete dedicated to running, the Spirit Fitness CT800 meets your needs.
- The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished
HEART RATE % PROFILE
- Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+
- Cooling fans are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes
- The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with one key strike
- 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience
- The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software
- Large Blue-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, with tablet Friendly Reading Rack Holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
- Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- 4.0 hp DC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
- Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
|Motor, Deck, Parts