Features a non-folding platform base designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running.
The Spirit CT800 Treadmill is even stouter than the XT685 (75 lbs. heavier). Several keys areas define a well-designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, great features and programs, and eye-catching aesthetics. The CT800 is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance-free wax deck system. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. The electronics in the CT800 are designed to provide simple and intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port with multiple storage tray options to help keep their devices charged. The addition of direct speed and incline buttons make all workouts more efficient and interval training workouts a breeze.
Whether you are a beginner interested in walking or an athlete dedicated to running, the Spirit Fitness CT800 meets your needs. Our flagship product line, introduced in 1986, has continued to evolve. Convenient adjustments and monitoring, unique feedback, and creative programs are standard design features.
- All your pertinent information is displayed during the workout on a bright LED screen, and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
HEART RATE % PROFILE
- Heart Rate training is one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to your maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Cooling fans are standard on all of our treadmills. These may be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with one key strike
- Six cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience
- The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Large Blue-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, with tablet Friendly Reading Rack Holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
- Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Contact & Telemetric (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- .5 to 12 mph
- 0 to 15%
- 4.0 hp DC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
- Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- 84" x 35" x 57"
- 353 lbs
Maximum User Weight
- 450 lbs
|Motor, Deck, Parts||5 Years|