Designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. Spirit is confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine. The SPIRIT CE800 Elliptical features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 20” stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
- Generator System - This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup
- Flywheel - A 30 lb. flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output)
- Heart Rate % Profile - There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program)
- Cooling Fan - A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE800 elliptical. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes
- Foot Pedals - Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet
- C-Safe Power & Communication - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software
|Product Weight||240 lbs.|
|Product Dimensions||78" x 28" x 67"|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Heart Rate||Contact & Telemtric,
(Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Product Weight:
- 240 lbs.
- Weight Capacity:
- 450 lbs.
- 78" x 28" x 67"