Self-Powered Elliptical Trainer with a natural stride and narrow pedal spacing.
The Spirit XE795 Elliptical Trainer is self-powered, meaning no cords to worry about. Features a natural 20" stride length and narrow pedal spacing to ensure an ideal stride motion. The oversized/cushioned foot pedals and cushioned ergonomic hand grips ensure comfort at the touch points. You can place this product anywhere.
The large sealed roller bearings used with the pedal arms and handlebars and the dual roller wheels and aluminum tracks ensure a smooth and reliable workout. The frame on the Spirit XE795 has been constructed as one solid welded piece from front to back for added stability and durability while minimizing noise.
- Console Adjustability
- A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on our bright 7.5" blue backlit LCD screen
- Heart Rate % Profile
- Heart Rate training is one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to the maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Muscle Activation Profile
- It's important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our elliptical trainers, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec, and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red for full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
- MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers
- We know how important it is to be able to enjoy your favorite music as you work out, so we included an MP3 audio jack for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone (adapter cord provided)
- Foot Pedals
- Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
Specifications: Download Users Manuel
- 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD with muscle profile display, target heart rate display, swivel fan, integrated speakers, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, & Adjustable Console Angle
- Console Feedback
- Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate
- Contact & Telemetric (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- 40 Levels
- Integrated Generator w/13.5 kg Flywheel
- Track System
- Flywheel System
- 30 lbs
- Stride Length
- Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint
- 70" x 22" x 68"
- Product Weight
- 229 lbs
- Maximum User Weight
- 400 lbs
- This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort that lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- FAT BURN
- This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to maintain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- This program presents a quick progression to near the maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate and then recover repeatedly before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool-down follows.
- This program takes you through high levels of intensity, followed by recovery periods of lower intensity. This program utilizes and develops your "Fast Twitch" muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- If you are on a diet that counts calories, this program can really be beneficial. Enter the number of calories you would like to burn along with max resistance, and the program will calculate the amount of time necessary to achieve this.
- This program takes you through high levels of cardio & strength intensity, followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your "Fast Twitch" muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- The Manual program works, as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
- USER (2X)
- Two people can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the resistance will be for each segment of the program.
- HEART RATE (2x)
- Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) projected heart rate maximum default.
Commercial Warranty Information
(Up to 5 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility)
- FRAME - Lifetime
- BRAKE - 5 Years
- PARTS - 3 Years
- LABOR - 1 Year
Home Warranty Information
- FRAME & BRAKE - Lifetime
- PARTS - 10 Years
- LABOR - 1 Year
Shopping around? Check out the SprtsArt E835 Elliptical here.