A walker boot in conjunction with a patented pressure relief insole to assist in the healing of plantar ulcers. The plantar insole allows effective pressure relief and shear reduction. DH Offloading Walker Boot provides pressure relief by the removal of numerous independent shock-absorbing hexagons in the insole. This easily allows the insole to accommodate various sizes, shapes and numbers of ulcers. It is believed the utilization of the leg walker helps reduce shear by fixing the ankle at 90 degrees and incorporating a rocker bottom sole. This off-the-shelf product can be easier to apply than many other methods and save time and money when treating mild to moderate ulcers.
- Shear force reduction by stabilizing foot and ankle at 90°
- Wide low-profile rocker bottom provides a smooth roll-through and increased stability for altered gaits
- Designed around Össur’s unique Active Offloading Insole
- The softgoods patented inner bootie prevents the foot from migrating on the insole
- Provides a safe environment for the simultaneous use of wound care material
- Designed for use in the treatment of plantar ulcers
- Size Chart: