Provides an off-the-shelf customized fit for comfortable relief from PTTD symptoms.
The Aircast AirLift PTTD Brace has a versatile stirrup design that aids in the treatment of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD). The anatomically correct design and new intuitive Integrated Inflation System allow for customization of the air cell to help lift the foot arch for a more natural position. Along with Aircast® technology, durable cross strapping, and easy step-in design, the AirLift provides an off-the-shelf customized fit for comfortable relief from PTTD symptoms.
Features and Benefits:
- Integrated Inflation System for Customizable Fit allows the patient to customize the air cell to help hold the arch in a natural position
- Medial Cross-strap helps lift foot arch for additional support and stability
- Stirrup Design - Bilateral anatomically shaped shells help with medial/lateral support
- Easy Step-in Design Simple, easy application with posterior step-in design
- Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction
- Adult acquired flat foot
- Post-op rehabilitation