Simple Stable Smarter.
Clinically proven* stirrup design aids in ankle stabilization for moderate to severe ankle sprains and chronic instabilities. The anatomically correct design and durable, breathable materials offer a stable, comfortable fit. Along with the Aircast technology, simple step-in design, and intuitive, unified closure system, The AirCast AirSport Ankle Brace provides a functional management option to help address ankle injuries and rehabilitation.
- Low profile, customizable compression with the Boa Fit System
- Anterior TaloFibular (ATF) cross strap and forefoot wrap provides additional compression
- Anatomically shaped shells minimize the risk of ankle rollover
- Stirrup design with air/foam combination to enhance comfort
- Posterior high ankle strap - provides compression to the tibia/fibula
- Simple, easy application with posterior step-in design
- Chronic ankle instability - Weak ankles due to ligament damage and over stressed ligaments
- Acute ankle sprains & strains - Over stretched and/or torn ankle ligaments
- Prophylaxis - Helping to prevent recurring ankle injury and returning to daily activities
PDAC Assigned Code: L4350