Transfers the high heat deeper into tissues than an ordinary dry heat pad and increases circulation.
The Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pad is the premier professional-grade moist heating pad. This moist heating pad obtains moisture from the humidity in the air (eliminating the need for you to add any water) and retains it in the heating pad's outer flannel cover. The rapid heat rise which occurs when the hot pack is turned on forces the moisture out of the flannel onto the skin, providing relief to the treated area. The increased blood flow can also relieve the inflamed joints and help maintain flexibility. In addition, the moisture produced by the Thermotech Moist Heating Pad transfers the high heat deeper into tissues than an ordinary dry heat pad increasing circulation and speeding up recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and removing the wastes, which could hinder healing.
- Includes a removable/ washable flannel cover
- Digital controls and automatic temperature control - select from 113, 130,150, and 166 degrees Fahrenheit
- Automatic time control (15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals) with auto shut off
- A manual on/off switch and program memory
- Constructed from double-stitched, 100% premium grade, durable corduroy with a soft plush flannel cover for ultimate durability and comfort
- High-grade ceramic heating element cells retain moist heat.
Dimensions (3 size options available):
- King Pad (26" x 14" ): recommended for large areas such as the back and spine
- Medium Pad (14" x 18" ): recommended for areas such as the arm, shoulder, elbow, and back
- Shoulder Pad (15" x 18 "): recommended for neck and shoulder pain, (U- shaped)
- Relieves pain caused by muscle spasms
- Relieves arthritic and rheumatic pain
- Provides relief similar to a deep-tissue or shiatsu massage
- Moist heat increases circulation, and speeds recovery, by bringing in fresh blood cells.
Are you interested in Infrared Heat Therapy? Shop our Infrared Heating Pad here.
Manufacturer's Suggested HCPCS Code: E0215
Note: Due to the medical nature of this product, it is non-returnable once shipped. The product is covered under a one-year manufacturer's warranty and a 30-day warranty from Source Ortho.
Warranty - One year from ThermoTech. 30 days from Source Orthopedic.