The Power Height Parallel Bars are motorized to adjust the height from 29 inches to 44 inches. The direct drive synchronizes the four lifting columns. There is a control panel at the entry of the Power Height Parallel Bars. The bar read out is digital and located near the control buttons. The stainless steel handrails are 1.5 inch in diameter, providing an easy grip for the user.
- Motorized height adjustment from 29” to 44” high.
- (4) Direct-drive synchronized lifting columns.
- Control panel located near entry end of bars.
- Push button controls and digital bar height readout.
- 1 ½” dia. Stainless Steel handrails.
- Width adjusts manually from 15” to 28” wide with easy-to-use control knobs.
- Width between uprights is 26 ½”.
- 10’ Satin-finish hardwood platform.
- Tapered ends with anti-slip tread for easy wheelchair access.
- Control box is double insulated for safety and equipped with 2-prong plug and cord.
- 110V, 60Hz, 2.5 Amps.