The Armedica AM700 Series Power Platform Parallel Bars are ideal for the busy mobility clinic that treats individuals with varying capabilities and body sizes. The electric height adjusts from 26" to 48" and the manual width adjusts from 15" to 29". Heavy gauge 1.5" stainless handrails have a 400 lb weight capacity and provide the high-level of stability when then bars are at the maximum height. These parallel bars are a true investment in your facilities future allowing more patient to be treated and minimizing therapist fatigue.
- Digital display on conveniently located, user-friendly control panel shows exact bar height.
- Memory buttons allow storage and recall of four separate bar height settings.
- Microprocessor control unit ensures synchronous operation of all four columns.
- Heavy-gauge 1" diameter (3.8 cm) stainless steel handrails on three-section slim line lifting columns that provide maximum lateral stability, even in the highest bar position.
- Height monitoring functions ensure reliable operation and safe switch-off in case of a fault.
- Slip-resistant platform.
15' length (2 piece platform): Model AM703;
10' length with bariatric platform: Model AM705. The AM705 platform is 49"W, 36"width between columns. The width adjusts from 19" - 35".
|Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (181kg)on hand rails|
|Height Range: 26" to 48" --adjusts electronically|
Width Range: 15" to 29" --adjusts manually
Platform: 10'L x43"W; 29" width between columns