These ergonomically advanced and professionally engineered instruments detect and treat soft tissue dysfunction in muscle, fascia, tendons, and scar tissue by design. HawkGrips are contoured to facilitate treatment around different body parts. HawkGrips are designed with the practitioner in mind as they conform to various body soft tissue contours and joint shapes. The instruments are textured to give the clinician a better grip and allow the practitioner to use less force while holding the tools, reducing fatigue in the hands and wrists. In addition, the handlebar instruments were designed to be held comfortably, with no stress being placed on the thumbs by the practitioner. HawkGrips allow clinical goals to be accomplished more effectively in less time, with less pressure and minor discomfort and strain on the part of the clinician.
HawkGrips can be used to treat a large range of abnormalities that include:
- Tendinopathies: such as lateral epicondylitis, trigger finger, and Achilles tendinitis.
- Postural Abnormalities: such as upper and lower cross syndrome.
- Myofascial Pain Syndromes: such as fibromyalgia, ITB syndrome, and plantar fasciitis.
- Entrapment Syndromes: such as carpal tunnel and thoracic outlet syndrome.
- Ligament Pain: such as chronic and acute ankle sprains.
- Scar Tissue/Adhesions: such as mature post-surgical scarring.
- (Best used in conjunction with creams used to treat the appearance of scars.)
- Edema Reduction: such as acute swelling and lymphedema.
*Disclaimer: HawkGrips instruments were designed and are intended for use by trained healthcare professionals. Use of these instruments without proper training and experience could result in injury.
- Best for treating large muscle groups of petite patients/athletes. Perfect for shoulders, back, neck, side abdominals and hamstrings.
- (Case, emollient, and other accessories sold separately.)