ErgoFET 500 lb. Push/Pull Force Gauge Wireless
The Hoggan Scientific ergoFET500 Push, Pull Force Gauge, is a cost-effective, durable, and easy-to-use push-pull gauge designed for various force measurement applications. It measures up to 500 pounds and is capable of peak force, untimed average force, or 3-second average force measurements. ergoFET500 Push, Pull Force Gauge, is excellent for job site analysis or clinical use (e.g., static strength testing, FCE).
- 500 lb capacity dynamometer
- Rugged machined aluminum housing withstands heavy use in industrial settings.
- Attractive professional look and design
- It can be used for a wide variety of force measurement applications, including peak force or a 3-second averaged force
- Highly accurate internal load cell
- Easy to use and operate
- Large, easy-to-read crystal LCD
- Dimensions: 6" L X 3" W x 13/8" H
- Weight: less than one lb.
- Displays real-time force and peak force
- Offers two operation test modes: Un-timed test mode: Record and display peak force and an average force for tension or compression, and Timed (Static Strength Test) Mode: Record and display peak force and a 3-second average force over the last three seconds of a five-second exertion for tension or compression
- 4 selectable threshed settings – 2 low and 2 high settings; Low setting #1 Tension at 1.5 lbs, compression at 0.6 lbs, Low setting #2 Tension at 5.0 lbs, compression at 2.0 lbs, Low setting #1 Tension at 10.0 lbs, compression at 4.0 lbs, Low setting #2 Tension at 15.0 lbs, compression at 6.0 lbs
- Measure and display peak force in pounds, newtons, or kilograms
- Maximum force capacity for tension – 500 lbs, in 0.5 lb increments
- Maximum force capacity for compression – 200 lbs, in 0.2 lb. Increments
- Sampling Rate: 100 samples per second
- Auto power shut-off to extend battery life.
Optional Data Collection Software
- The software provides for the recording, storing, and recalling of force tests performed. The software screen displays the average force, time, peak force, and force/time curve of the current test completed and generates force graphs for analyzing data.
- Interface box to allow for the transmission of data from load cell to PDA with software
Standard Warranty – Included
- One Year Parts and Labor
- One Free Calibration (Shipping Not Included)
- Tech Support Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm Mountain Time for Life