Perfect for recreational athletes, runners or patients needing patellofemoral stabilization over long periods of time.
An ideal choice for the active patient suffering from mild to moderate anterior knee pain, patella instability from subluxation or dislocation injuries and conditions producing tracking problems. Featuring the latest patented technology from the Tru-Pull family of products, the DonJoy Tru-Pull Lite has two buttress flaps that direct a more "true" stabilizing force towards the Knee as it repeatedly flexes and straightens.
TRU-PULL Lite Knee Brace Features
- Perfect for recreational athletes, runners or patients needing patellofemoral stabilization over long periods of time
- Set of removable nylon hinges included with every brace to provide medial and lateral stability
- Bifurcated strap dynamically pulls the patella into proper alignment reducing pain associated with patellofemoral dysfunction
- Dual durometer buttress system interfaces directly with the patella applying a consistent corrective force to reduce pain
- Independent anchors at the thigh and calf prevent rotation of the brace
- New antimicrobial moisture wicking fabric is hypoallergenic, breathable, and light weight
- Unisex design can be worn by men or women - 5 different sizes available
6 Month Warranty
DonJoy products have a limited 6 Month Warranty from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
Normal wear and tear during the usage of a product is not considered a defect.
- Size Chart: