ErgoFET MMT Dynamometer - wireless
Gauge Measures both Push and Pull Forces up to 300 Pounds
The HOGGAN wireless ergoFET™ is a digital force gauge that empowers ergonomic, engineering, and safety professionals to objectively measure and quantify human and product performance. This capability yields improved product functionality, quality, and manufacturing efficiency, while reducing costs associated with cycle time and repetitive motion injuries.
The wireless ergoFET™ force gauge eliminates cables, cords, and wires. This cost-effective and ergonomically handheld design makes testing easier and more closely simulates actual job tasks for one hand test applications. Major corporations in automotive, aerospace, and consumer products industries have applied this proven technology for their ergonomic applications.
- Digital force gauge designed for Ergonomic and Engineering Applications
- Measures Push & Pull Forces
- 300 lb Force Load Capacity
- Easy To Read LCD Displays Show Peak Force and Elapsed Time
- Low and High Threshold Settings Provide Expanded Sensitivity
- Available FET Data Collection Software Automatically Tracks and Analyses Test Data
- 300 lbs. maximum force load capacity
- Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- Accuracy within 1% of reading
- Two threshold settings for muscle testing: Low Threshold – 0.8 lb. to 300 lbs. in
- 0.1 lb. increments and High Threshold – 3.0 lbs. to 300 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments
- Uses rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Self-activating “sleep” mode after 3 minutes of non-use to extend battery life
Includes: Wireless ergoFET™, Push attachments include: flat pad, curved pad, and digit pad. Pull attachments include: open end stationary hook and snap hook, 16 inch strap with D rings, one hand handle, and 4 inch extension post; wall pack power supply, calibration certificate, product warranty card and carrying case. Optional FET Data Collection software is compatible with Windows operating systems XP or newer.