- Universal fit: Inventory cost reduction; right sizes on-hand; weight loss or gain (can be fold in or out, or cut with scissor)
- Easy to use: Simple adjustment by folding according to size on the inside of the belt
- Easy to pull drawstring allows for optimal compression.
- Anterior and lateral panels can be tailored to each patient’s anatomy and conform to each patient for custom fit
- Metal-Free construction for medical imaging friendly.
- Breathable fabric and ventilated support panels combine to keep your Delta back brace cool and comfortable to wear for extended periods of time
The Delta series back braces are available in 2 sizes, which adjust to fit patients with a waist circumference from 23" to 65" between the two sizes. The Standard brace does provides trim markers for Sm - XL, and the Maximum size provides trim markers for 2XL- 4XL. Trimming is optional, and the extra material of oversize can simply be overlapped with large velcro landing pads.
The Delta 8X features a unique universal sizing system that dramatically reduces the hassle of sized braces. Our easy-to-use pulley system and pull tabs make it easy to achieve optimal compression for effective pain relief, even for patients suffering from arthritis. The Delta’s breathable fabric promotes air flow and helps keep patients cool and dry over long periods of wear. The Delta 8X features a 15” posterior panel, making it perfect for mild or moderate support.
Universal fitment from Small (25″ waist) to 4XL (68″ waist)
The Delta 8X replaces the now obsolete Discovery 8X
Manufacturers Recommended HCPCS Code: L0631/ L0648
- Sizing Information: