- Universal fit: Inventory cost reduction; right sizes on-hand; weight loss or gain (can be fold in or out, or cut with scissor).
- Easy to use: Simple adjustment by simply fold the size according to size on the inside of the belt, and easy alignment; Effortless control of support and comfort; easy to pull drawstring with hole in the middle, allow for optimal compression.
- Tailor anterior and lateral panels to each patient’s anatomy and conform to each patient for custom fit.
- Metal-Free construction for medical imaging friendly.
- Breathable fabric and ventilated support panels combine to keep Discovery back brace cool and comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
The Discovery series back braces are available in 2 sizes, which adjust to fit patients with a waist circumference from 23" to 65" between the two sizes. The Standard brace does provides trim markers for Sm - XL, and the Maximum size provides trim markers for 2XL- 4XL. Trimming is optional, and the extra material of oversize can simply be overlapped with large velcro landing pads.
Universal sizing system that fits nearly all patients in just 2 sizes; dramatically reducing the hassle of sized braces. Our easy-to-use pulley system and pull tabs make it easy to acheive optimal compression for effective pain relief, even for patients suffering from arthritis. The Delta's breathable fabric promotes air flow and helps keep patients cool and dry over long periods of wear. The Delta 10 features a 15” posterior panel and lateral supports, giving patients support for moderate to severe injuries.
HCPCS Code: Approved L0637