Comfortland's Delta 27 is the perfect combination of comfort and support, giving practitioners a cost-effective LSO without compromising construction and functionality. Weighing in at 1.5lbs, the Delta 27 puts little strain on the wearer, while a revolutionary pulley compression system delivers a 4:1 return on the user’s pulling power. Universal sizing accommodates waist sizes from 25” to 68”, and a sturdy 10” posterior panel helps prevent any abnormal movements of the lower spine.
- Universal fit: Inventory cost reduction; right sizes on-hand; weight loss or gain (can be folded in or out, or cut with scissors).
- Easy to use: Simple adjustment by simply folding the size according to size on the inside of the belt, and easy alignment; Effortless control of support and comfort; easy to pull drawstring with the hole in the middle, allow for optimal compression.
- Anterior and lateral panels can be tailored to each patient’s anatomy and conform to each patient for a custom fit.
- Metal-Free construction for medical imaging friendly.
- Breathable fabric and ventilated support panels combine to keep your Delta back brace cool and comfortable to wear for extended periods.
Delta 27 Sizing
The Delta series back braces are available in 1 size, which adjusts to fit patients with a waist circumference from 23" to 65" between the two sizes. The Standard brace does provide trim markers for Sm - XL, and with the optional extension panel for sizes 2XL- 4XL. Trimming is optional, and the extra material of oversize can simply be overlapped with large velcro landing pads.
Manufacturers Recommended HCPCS Code: L0627/ L0642
- Size Chart: