For symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain.
TENS is used to assist the clinician in controlling patient pain levels. This unit has an easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls. Includes leadwires, 9-volt battery, DURA-STICK® Self-Adhesive Electrodes and a convenient carrying case.
1 Year Warranty - Backed by Industry Leader DJO Global!
- Dual Independent Channels
- Adjustable Timer
- Adjustable Frequency and Pulse Duration parameters
- Features five modes: Burst, Normal, Modulated Rate and Width, Strength Duration and Bi-Pulse
- Easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls
- One-year warranty (unit only)
- Burst Mode: The burst mode provides a "burst" of seven pulses. There are two bursts that are delivered per second. Positive pulse and negative pulse are delivered continuously at fixed 100 Hz. Pulse width are adjustable from 50-300usBURST Mode
- NORMAL Mode: The Normal mode produces a continuous train of impulses. The stimulation parameters are not automatically interrupted nor varied in any way. In this mode, the pulse rate (from 2 to ISOHz) and pulse width (from 50 to 300us) are fully adjustable. The normal mode is quite versatile because it may be applied with a variety of rate and width settings
- MRW (Modulated Rate and Width) Mode: The pulse rate and width are automatically varied in a cycle to produce a pleasant, massage-like sensation. It's believed that nerves can become accustomed to, or "accommodated" to the same electrical stimulus after a period of time and thus would require increasing the intensity to further block the pain. The Modulation mode offers different electrical stimulation, thus preventing nerve accommodation so less intensity is required for long and effective treatment. In this mode, during the beginning of 0.5 sec. period, the WIDTH is decreased to 50% of its original setting, and during the next 0.5 sec. period, the RATE is decreased to 50% of its original setting. Therefore, the total cycle time is I second.MRW (Modulated Rate and Width) Mode
- SD (Strength Duration) Mode: Strength-Duration modulation consists of alternating modulated intensity and pulse width, so the intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The stimulation intensity is modulated to 62.5% maximum of setting (width equal to setting). The pulse width is modulated to 67% of setting (intensity equal to setting). Total cycle time is 6 seconds. Pulse rate (from 2-15OHz) and pulse width (from 50-300us) are fully adjustable
- Bi-Pulse Mode: Delivers 4 pulses per second to Channel I (i.e. the pulse rate of Channel I is fixed at 4 Hz) while delivering 100 pulses per second to Channel 2 (i.e. the pulse rate of Channel 2 is fixed at 100 Hz). Stimulation is burst on for 1.0 second, then off for 1.0 second. Pulse width (from 50-300us) is fully adjustable.
I certify that I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this product. I will read and completely follow all directions provided by the manufacturer, as well as instructions from my physician regarding treatment times, and protocols. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any unusual reactions caused by the use of this product. I understand that SOURCE Orthopedic is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. By clicking “add to cart” you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.