Dual independent channels -Three Stimulator Modes - Easy to Read LCD Display.
Neuromuscular electrical stimulation works for the prevention of disuse atrophy as well as muscle re-education, by helping to increase the range of motion and improve circulation. The Chattanooga Intelect NMES Digital Portable includes lead-wires, 9-volt battery, DURA-STICK Self-Adhesive Electrodes and a convenient carrying case.
- Dual independent channels
- Adjustable pulse amplitude, pulse frequency and contraction/relaxation time parameters
- Adjustable pulse width and timer parameters
- Three stim modes: Synchronous, constant, and alternate
- Easy-to-read- LCD display and convenient digital controls
Disclaimer: A prescription is required for all ElectroMedical Devices unless you are a licensed healthcare professional or licensed reseller. Please fax your prescription to (866) 425-3209. You may also have your clinician send us an email as a prescription order to Sales@SourceOrtho.com or fax it to us directly. Certain clinical therapy models are available for Sale only to licensed HCP or Resellers. No Returns on Electrotherapy - Warranty Only.