Featuring innovative height adjustment technology, the Vista Cervical Collar offers six (6) collars in one, the Vista Collar restricts cervical spine flexion, extension, and rotation to promote patient recovery. The Vista Cervical Collar improves patient care while saving time, money, and storage space. The right size is always at hand, reducing storage and inventory costs, while improving patient care.
- Two-piece polyethylene design enhances patient comfort and is easily adjusted with Velcro tabs
- Anterior and posterior flex tabs on the front and back panels provide improved rigidity and durability
- The large tracheal aperture provides functional access for airway management and other essential procedures
- Removable, foam laminated pads wick away moisture to ensure proper patient hygiene and comfort while preventing skin irritation
- X-Ray, CT, and MRI lucent.
- Available as a single collar or as a collar set (replacement pad set included)
*Note: Replacement Collar Pad Set available as well.
- The Vista Cervical Collar is designed to restrict cervical spine flexion, extension, and rotation to promote patient recovery.
HCPCS Code: L0172 Approved
- Size Chart: