The TheraBand Rocker Board is designed to be a durable, lightweight balance training board for use at home or during rehabilitation. Made with black molded plastic, the balance board is able to hold weight efficiently while in use and can be easily moved or transported compared to traditional, heavy wooden balance boards.
Essential for Balance Training. The TheraBand Rocker is perfect for balance training by providing an unstable surface to train the core, legs, and upper body. The single, controlled plane of the Rocker Board is perfect for beginners in stability training or those who need a more stable surface for their exercises.
Stimulates the Body. The TheraBand Rocker Board is also great for body stimulation as you use it. The textured top of the board is specifically designed to provide pressure points that stimulate and enhance sensory perception, response, and overall posture control. This provides you with a balancing board that helps improve automatic postural reactions and proprioception.
- Constructed from black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top and an anti-skid surface on the bottom
- Offers an unstable surface for balance training during rehabilitation, physical therapy, conditioning, and fitness exercises
- Pressure points on the board stimulate the body and enhance sensory perception, response, and overall posture control
- Unlike traditional wooden balance boards that can be heavy, the TheraBand Rocker and Wobble Boards are light and easy to pick up, move, and store
- The Rocker Board enables the user to have one, controlled plane of instability at a time with forward and reverse or side to side balance movements, while the Wobble Board has multiple planes of instability
- Dimensions: 13 1/8" x 14"