TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loop Bands 25 yd Roll
The TheraBand CLX provides multiple unique grip options that enable exercises like open and closed hand grips, holding objects with resistance, no-grip-required exercises and never before possible exercises such as simultaneous upper and lower body work. The TheraBand CLX with Easy Grip Loops are used by Athletic Trainers, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist and for consumer home use. The TheraBand CLX delivers unparalleled versatility and ease of use that may increase exercise compliance to improve patient outcomes. Thin Yellow CLX are the second of eight levels of resistance and great for rehabilitation or beginning an exercise program, they offer 3.0 lbs. resistance and 25% increase from preceding color at 100% elongation, and 4.3 lbs. at 200%
- New, patent-pending rehab band features Easy Grip Loops™ for enhanced versatility in exercise band workouts.
- Band allows for open- and closed-hand exercises, simultaneous upper and lower bodywork and no-hand maneuvers.
- Color-coded resistance levels follow the traditional TheraBand Trusted Progression from Beginner to Advanced.
- Free integrated CLX App provides a vast library of unique support tools for your clients to download and use in conjunction with training.
- Latex-free bands.
- Improves patient compliance and outcomes