- Contoured strut design allows the walker frame to conform to the patients’ anatomy, ensuring a better fit.
- Unique, shock-absorbing sole reduces the impact of heel-strike during ambulation, minimizing further irritation to the injury site.
- Low-profile, rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural, stable gait.
- Easy-to-use, hook and loop straps are adjustable to fit the contours of the leg and to reduce pressure on the injury site in the event of swelling.
- Universal design fits right or left foot and features a soft, washable liner.
Indications for Use
- Soft tissue injuries.
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains.
- Stable fractures.
- Post-operative use.
- Trauma and Rehab.
This tall cam walker boot provides optimal support while incorporating many unique features that are specifically designed to provide superior patient fit and comfort. The rocker bottom walking base is specially designed to be low profile and wide to promote a natural and stable gait. The easy to use velcro straps are adjustable to fit the contours of the leg and to modify the level of pressure on the injury and account for swelling. The unique shock absorbing sole of the ComfortLand Cam Walker boot minimizes the impact on the heel while walking, preventing further irritation of injuries.
- Size Chart: