Aspen SUMMiT LSO 631 limits motion and provides effective compression for the relief of low back pain. Utilizing innovative materials and an ergonomic design, the SUMMiT™ 631 contours comfortably to the vast majority of patient anatomies without compromising support.
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful Mechanical Advantage: The SlickTrack™ Tightening System provides effective compression for superior patient outcomes, regardless of the patient's strength. The mechanism offers independent upper and lower tightening, allowing the patient to target specific muscle groups
- Custom Support: Self-adjusting back panel contours automatically to the patient's lordotic curve, delivering optimal support
- Economical: The SUMMiT™ 631 provides a great cost to reimbursement ratio. Limited stocking requirements provide significant cost reductions
- Sizing: Only four stocking units are needed to comfortably fit waists ranging from 26” - 60” (66-152 cm) without compromising the effectiveness
- Ergonomic Design: Low-profile sides conform naturally to different patient anatomies. The SUMMiT™ 631 accommodates all patients regardless of their hip to waist ratios
- Size Chart: