The CRW800 rower combines a long list of high performance features with a reliable design. From the convenience of the 20” frame height and folding storage design to the combined air/magnetic resistance and remote handle controls, the Spirit Fitness CRW800 Rower is sure to impress.
- Solid steel frame that folds up for easy storage
- Quickly adjust the resistance between 16 levels without removing your hands from the handlebar.
- Bright, backlit console displays all workout data and is easily adjustable to different angles and heights for perfect viewing
- Flex pedals with easy adjust numbered settings
- 5.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Adjustable Console Angle and Console Arm
- Manual, Distance, Time, Calories, 20/10 Interval, 10/20 Interval, Custom Interval, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Game
- HEART RATE
- Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- Air and Magnetic (16 Levels)
- REMOTE HANDLE
- Wireless Remote Resistance Control w/Low Battery Indicator; Padded Ergonomic Handle
- Plug-In; 120 Volts
- Contoured and Padded
- Adjustable Footrests w/Numbered Sizing
- High-Strength Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint; Aluminum Monorail
- FRAME HEIGHT
- MONORAIL LENGTH
- 94" x 18" x 38"
- 53" x 18" x 71" (no tools required)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT
- 96 lbs
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT
- 450 lbs
- The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and incline, not the computer.
- Set a distance for which you want to row.
- Set a time for which you want to row.
- Set a number of calories you wish to burn. The computer sets a time and distance setting to accommodate.
- The 20/10 is based in a two part interval of 20 seconds of higher resistance and 10 seconds of lower resistance.
- The 10/20 is based in a two part interval of 10 seconds of higher resistance and 20 seconds of lower resistance.
- In custom, you can set your own interval of high and low resistances.
- This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- This program plays like a side scroller where rowing quicker can boost you as you attempt to avoid oncoming blocks on the screen.
Commercial Warranty Information:(Non-dues paying facility)
Residential Warranty Information: