Designed to treat rotator cuff injuries, shoulder instabilities, and anterior dislocation of the G-H joint.
- Surgical repairs of the rotator cuff.
- S/P glenohumeralacromioplasty.
- Shoulder injuries or instabilities.
- Anterior dislocation of the G-H joint.
- Shoulder Immobilizer Highlights:
- Easy to fit sling and straps
- Thumb loop helps prevent wrist drop
- Universal right/left.
The Comfortland Shoulder Immobilizer with waist strap is designed to treat rotator cuff injuries, shoulder instabilities, and anterior dislocation of the G-H joint, shoulder immobilizer features an ambidextrous design, fitting either the right or left arm. The ventilated canvas sling keeps patients cool and dry while the simple strapping design allows for easy application and adjustment.
Manufacturers Recommended HCPCS : L3650
- Size Chart: