Seca Model 703 Digital Column Scale:
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Heavy duty cast iron base is slip resistant with an anti-tip column design.
- BMI, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Mother/child function.
- Measuring rod seca 220 included.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be wirelessly transmitted to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC.
The multi-faceted talent with network capability.
From weighing small children to obese patients, the seca 703 can do it all! Especially when it comes to finding out BMI and height. Advantages include a high load bearing capacity of up to 660 lbs, slip resistant cast iron base and anti-tip column design. With everything primed for the future and integration in any EMR system, measurements can be transmitted wirelessly via the OPTIONAL seca 360° wireless system.
The Seca 703 can be used for bariatric weighing due to its high weighing capacity of 550 pounds. It increments 0.2 lbs and is extremely robust and stable so weighing overweight patients in a hospital environment can be done safely and accurately. The Seca 220 height-rod is included so determining a patient's weight and height can be achieved quickly and easily. BMI function assists doctors with diagnosing obesity.
703 digital doctor scale is battery operated and is capable of weighing 16,000 times due to energy-saving 30 second auto-off feature. An AC adapter can be purchased separately.