HealthCare International's most compact and affordable unit, the PhysioStep HXT Recumbent Cross Trainer, provides an easy and effective body cardio workout. Featuring a semi-elliptical motion with minimum extension, the PhysioStep Trainer benefits a wide range of users, from physically fit to physically challenged. Perfect for commercial, home, and rehabilitation use.
The PhysioStep HXT recumbent cross trainer has a shorter arm movement that will not strain your shoulders while still engaging the upper body. It uses AC Power and will automatically shut off after 15 minutes of inactivity. Users will enjoy the unique rotating hand grips and quick release lever that allows for hand positioning at any angle. The LCD provides all your workout information in a straightforward and easy-to-read format.
FDA Registered 510(K) Medical Device
- HCI Fitness is the ONLY brand of recumbent cross trainers in its class that is both CE safety certified and 510(K) registered with the FDA as class one medical devices.
- 18" Wide Seat with foam padding and lumbar support for a comfortable exercise experience.
- Fully Adjustable Rotating Handles.
- Seventeen control programs with built-in heart rate control programs.
- User-Friendly LCD Display with an easy-to-read high contrast blue backlight.
- Fixed commercial freight $295
Shopping around? Check out the SciFit REX Total Body Recumbent Elliptical here.
|Mechanical Parts||3 Years|
|Electronic Parts||3 Years|
- Max User's Weight:
- 330 lbs
- User Height Range:
- 4'9" to 6'2"