Smooth, natural knee movement replicates climbing stairs to improve functional gait.
- Smooth, elliptical movement for efficient total body exercise in both directions.
- Knee-to-elbow core exercise.
- Comfortable, sturdy orthopedic footbeds with safety edge.
- Seat swivels for easy access.
- Very low starting resistance.
- Bi-directional exercise.
- Dual position handles allow muscle change on the fly.
- Foot straps included on REX7001.
Premium Seat Available in the REX 70001 Model
The best of the best and your go-to seat for most facilities.
- Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit.
- 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90-degree angle for added safety
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
- 450 lb. user weight capacity.
Download PDF: Here
Standard Delivery $195. This is an oversize item. Shipping is by freight. Please allow adequate time for delivery. Extra charge for Residential and/or High Rise delivery.