Providing a smooth and natural motion that delivers a low impact, inclusive, total-body cardiovascular and strengthening workout for virtually all users. The all new T4R is perfect for anyone looking for the best recumbent cross trainer. Get a low impact workout with high impact results with absolute ease.
NuStep T4R Recumbent Cross Trainer Features:
- NEW StrideLock™ mechanism to lock arm handles and leg pedals when needed.
- Engaging total-body workout.
- Smooth and natural movement that's easy on the joints.
- Display screen that's easy to read and use.
- Sturdy grab ring and comfortable 360° swivel seat with arm supports.
- Added stability with sturdy foot pedals .
- Simple arm adjustments.
- Battery operated (4 AA batteries).
- Footprint 5’ x 2.25’W x 3.75’H (152 x 69 x 115 cm).
- Fits users from 4'6"– 6'4" (137– 193 cm).
- Accommodates users up to 400 lbs. (181 kg).
- U.S. Patents: 6,042,518; 6,361,479; 6,666,799; and patents pending.
- Floor Mat - Highly durable rubber material. Rolls out easily and fits and Nustep machine 3'x6.5'
Download User Manual: Click Here
Fixed commercial freight $325 - Add $100 for residential delivery