Versatile, highly adjustable upper body exerciser can be used while seated or standing.
The adjustable tilt head accommodates all heights and ranges of motion. The PRO1 also features bi-directional exercise and very low starting resistance. Optional Premium Seat features forward/back and up/down adjustments, plus recline up to 23 degrees and 360 degree swivel. All seat adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat. Seat is 18"W and can be removed easily for wheelchair accessibility. Patients can perform a safe, accommodating strength program with the Iso-Strength program. The PRO1 now also includes the Intelli-Fit™ console with integrated assessment programs and the ability to record workouts on a USB flash drive.
Scifit PRO1 Upper Body Exerciser Features:
- Adjustable tilt head for all heights and ranges of motion
- Adjustable arm cranks: 4 ROM settings plus unison motion
- True, adjustable step-through accessibility
- Bi-directional exercise
- Iso-Strength safe, accommodating strength program
- Very low starting resistance
- Wheelchair platform included
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options
OVERSIZE Item. Free Standard Shipping. Please allow a minimum of 3-4 weeks for shipping. Need Residential or White Glove Delivery? Contact our Sales Team for a Quote.
- Parts 3 Years
- Labor 1 Year