Flexible, low-profile belt for SI stabilization
- Single ergonomic pull tab compression system helps reduce SI joint motion
- Lightweight design for comfortable extended wear
- Comfortably fits waist sizes from 24-40” and up to 56”
Indications: Sacroiliac pain, dysfunction, lower back pain, sprains/strains, pubic symphysis separation, and pubic symphysis ruptures
PDAC Assigned Code: L0621
ISOFORM® SIO is a light and breathable, designed without a rigid anterior panel. The ISOFORM® SIO provides support for mild lower back pain, from L1-L5.
- Patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System
- Simple hook-loop closure for ease of application and removal
- Proprietary Mechanical Pulley System panels allow for a smooth and uniform compression
- Easy-to-use pull handle(s) enable patient to quickly adjust brace to desired level of comfort
- Breathable interior spacer fabric with outer mesh allows heat to escape
- Lifetime warranty on the patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System
- Six-month warranty on all DonJoy back braces
|11-1692-2||IsoFORM SIO S/M||S/M — 28 - 48”|
|11-1692-4||IsoFORM SIO L/XL||L/XL — 48 - 60”|
Adjustable pull tabs help provide targeted compression and help reduce rotation of brace. The pull tab system independently tightens top and bottom allowing patients to localize compression.
Low-profile design is easy to apply and remove. The semi-universal sizing and adjustable belt wings allow clinicians to easily customize the fit for a wide range of patients.