2 Channels of Electrical Stimulation output, an award-winning, ergonomic design, sophisticated versatile, user-friendly system. The Legend XT 2 Channel Electrotherapy System is the perfect stimulation treatment for pain relief and stiff muscles.
Electrotherapy is the application of electrical stimulation transmitted through the body via electrodes for therapeutic purposes. With electrotherapy, the current flows through the body from one electrode to the other and causes different physiological reactions, which are determined by the type of current selected, the parameters of the selected current and the output intensity.
Call or Request a Quote!
FDA Cleared Class II Device
- Intelect Legend XT 2 Channel Electrotherapy Unit
- 1 pack Dura-Stick electrodes
- 1 - Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- 1 - Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- Patented award-winning, ergonomic modular design
- Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of two additional channels of electrotherapy or a battery module
- High contrast 5” (13 cm) FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface
- Two independent electrotherapy channels
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy-six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent
- User defined protocols for your specific needs
- >Optional Therapy System Cart maximizes storage of clinical supplies and organizes cables
- Operator Remotes allow treatment stop, start and pause, as well as change in amplitude at any time during a treatment session
- Each remote is color-coded for designation between channels
Class II Medical Device. The Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT Electrotherapy Unit is a Professional Therapy device. To purchase this device you need to be a Healthcare Provider or Reseller. These units are non-returnable. They are covered under a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.