The perfect solution for effective offloading of diabetic foot ulcers and other plantar wound conditions.
The Ossur DH Offloading Post-Op Shoe provides optimal offloading utilizing our patented post-op shoe and active offloading insole.
Indications for Use:
Designed for use in the treatment of plantar wounds, this shoe can be an excellent alternative to post-op style shoes with static pads (wool, felt, foam, etc.). It accommodates the ambulatory and compliant patient for short-term treatment (1 to 4 months).
- Designed to accommodate either the left or the right foot
- Designed around Ossur’s patented Active Offloading Insole
- Designed to accommodate bulky dressings
- Super-soft nylon upper with reinforced heel counter provides extra comfort and stability
- Patented removable toe piece aides in wound accessibility for daily wound site inspection
- Semi-rigid rocker bottom outsole