Chattanooga introduces its next generation of spinal distraction treatment systems.
In modern medicine, spinal distraction has been utilized as a treatment option to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with various spine injuries and pathologies.
With more than 40 years of experience in the service of clinicians worldwide, Chattanooga introduces its next generation of spinal distraction treatment systems. Consisting of a three-tier portfolio, our latest range of traction tables includes the highly-functional Galaxy traction line, the mid-range Triton DTS 6M, and the optimum product in the series, the Triton DTS 6E.
Sporting a selection of sophisticated features, the Triton DTS 6E employs modern technology to help put the clinicians in total control with the touch of a button. Fully electric and highly adjustable, when combined with one of our Triton traction units, this premium table helps provide the best possible support for practitioners looking to push their traction treatment to the next level in innovation.
Triton DTS 6E Table is sold separately and does not include the Traction Unit or Accessories. To purchase Full Triton DTS Traction package, please see SKU# 8250 Triton DTS Advanced Accessory Package and SKU# 8245 Triton DTS Basic Accessory Package
Triton DTS 6E Table Features
- One of the most advanced electric traction tables, powered by modern actuators, assist in friction-free movement of head, pelvic, chest and leg sections
- Ideally positioned hand remote control allows for easy access around the table
- 6-section treatment table to provide maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for manual and traction therapy
- Pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 20° to provide ﬂexion of lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry
- Head piece can be repositioned from -30° to +40° to allow easy access to thoracic and cervical spine
- Atmospheric LED light system in table frame, with cycling or fxed modes
- Tuck-away grab bars for hanging traction without thoracic restraint
- Heated cushions provide greater patient comfort
- Easy to transport and secure once in place
- Complete range of accessories to suit every patient need
|120 V - 50/60 Hz
|Max 2A with 120V
|95° & 100.4° F
|7 Colors & FADE option
|Dynamic lifting capacity:
|Electrical Safety Class:
|Class I, Type B
|CE, Class I rule 12
|Average Shipping Weight:
|92.5 x 37.4 x 31.5 inches
|* Dimensions are listed as L x W x H