Designed with a one section top piece and side rails that pivot down for easy patient transfer and access. Sturdy X-Frame design uses 11 gauge steel tubing.
Hi-Lo Changing Table with one section top piece and side rails that pivot down for easy patient transfer and access. Sturdy X-Frame design uses 11 gauge steel tubing. The motorized table effectively lowers to 18″ above the floor for easy access, allowing patient transfer with little assistance. This helps eliminate back strain and pain from lifting and transferring patients. Also, with a motorized elevation of 37″, the caregiver can tend to the patient in an upright position. The AM-SX Series Changing Tables are ideal for those facilities accommodating children and adults with special needs.
Armedica Hi-Lo Changing Tables Features:
- Ideal for schools accommodating children and adults with special needs
- 34 oz. vinyl with antimicrobial/antibacterial protection
- 1.5 in of firm density foam
- 4 swivel locking casters
- Footswitch control
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- 120 V, 60 Hz. motor
- Top dimensions:72 in x 25 in or 60 in x 25 in
- Height range: 18 in (h) - 37 in (h)
- Side rails: 44 in (l) and extend 6.5 in (l) above upholstered table top
- Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
Armedica Hi-Lo Changing Table Options
- NOTE: THE TABLE PICTURED IN THE HEADER IS SHOWN WITH THE OPTIONAL AMSX60 BASE WHICH FEATURES 6″ OF CLEARANCE FOR A PATIENT LIFT. WHEN THE AMSX60 BASE IS INSTALLED THE HEIGHT RANGE IS APPROXIMATELY 22″ – 41″.
Armedica Tables are made to Order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for manufacture and delivery. Fixed charge for shipping by Zone.
No Returns on Custom Items - Warranty Replacement Only