Perfect for recreational athletes, runners, or patients needing patellofemoral stabilization over long periods.
An ideal choice for the active patient suffering from mild to moderate anterior knee pain, patella instability from a subluxation, or a dislocation injury, and conditions producing tracking problems. Featuring the latest patented technology from the Tru-Pull family of products, the DonJoy Tru-Pull Lite has two buttress flaps that direct a more "true" stabilizing force towards the Knee as it repeatedly flexes and straightens.
- Perfect for recreational athletes, runners, or patients needing patellofemoral stabilization over long periods.
- Set of removable nylon hinges included with every brace to provide medial and lateral stability
- A bifurcated strap dynamically pulls the patella into proper alignment reducing pain associated with patellofemoral dysfunction.
- Dual durometer buttress system interfaces directly with the patella, applying a consistent corrective force to reduce pain
- Independent anchors at the thigh and calf prevent rotation of the brace.
- New antimicrobial moisture-wicking fabric is hypoallergenic, breathable, and lightweight.
- The unisex design fits men or women - 5 different sizes available.
6 Month Warranty
DonJoy products have a limited 6 Month Warranty from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
Normal wear and tear during the usage of a product is not considered a defect.
- Size Chart: