Advanced four-channel electrotherapy system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design at a fraction of what other systems would cost.
The TENS unit is equipped with a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface, the TheraTouch EX4 intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The comprehensive library provides recommended electrode placement to ensure better treatment outcomes and improved clinic efficiency making in a perfect addition for any clinic wanting the best in electrotherapy and e-stimulation.
Theratouch Professional EX4 4 Channel Stim Unit Features:
- 4 channels of independent stimulation - can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent
- Comprehensive full-color graphic anatomical and pathological libraries with recommended electrode placement
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS*) replicates typical firing patterns of muscle contractions during functional movement for the best therapeutic outcome
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy: Interferential, Premodulated, TENS (Symmetrical Biphasic, Asymmetrical Biphasic, RAAS*), NMS, Russian, High Volt, and Microcurrent
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) touchscreen user-friendly interface
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- "Favorites" feature stores up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
Class II Device - Professional Use Only