Made in the USA to Class II medical device standards. For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise. Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
The Therabath Pro Paraffin Wax Bath For Hands, Feet, Face and Body since 1962
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped.
The only portable paraffin bath on the market that is made in the USA and is CE/ETL listed.
Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable.
- Deep Immersion 6 - 9 lb Wax Capacity - up to 25% deeper than previous models
- Anodized Aluminum Tank - lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
- Always Safe Temperature Range - even during the initial melt cycle!
- Integrated Handles - ease transport in the home, clinic or office
- 110V (Model TB6)
ALWAYS SAFE TEMPERATURE RANGE
The Therabath Paraffin runs in an "always safe" temperature range and is designed to maintain the desirable therapeutic temperature range of 126 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Two internal thermostats ensure that the user will never immerse into wax that is too hot.
Manufacturing & Quality Standards
- Made in the USA since 1962
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- FDA Class II Medical device
- ISO 13485:2003 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards
- CE/cetL electrical safety rated - the only USA made paraffin bath approved for sale in Europe
- Rugged construction – built to last
Included In Box
- Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
- 6lbs (6 1lb bags) of Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin
- 1 white plastic grille
- 1 tan lid with integrated handle
- 1 tan IEC receptacle cord
- Operator's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Warranty (click for full warranty)
- Inside - 11.4" L x 6.75" W x 5.8" D
- Outside - 14.3" L x 8.2" W x 7.5"D