SportsArt rehab treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
- ECO-GLIDE Auto Lubrication System
- Best-in-class warranty includes wear items
- Generous 22 x 62 inch (55 x 157cm) running surface
- Standard contact and wireless heart rate
- CSAFE port
- Cardio Advisor™ displays
- Headphone jack with built-in volume control (x2)
- USB Port for device charging
- Optional MYE 900MHZ semi-integrated receiver*
- Optional SA WELL+™ workout tracking function
- Optional 16 inch (40cm) SENZA™ Touchscreen
- Optional 3-speed fan
The SportsArt T655M Medical Line Treadmill was designed especially for physical therapy and rehabilitation, the SportsArt Medical Line Treadmill features extra-long handrails for unrivaled support and security. Enjoy a seamless, reliable workout with the extra wide running belt, cushioned with patented MyFlex Plus technology designed to absorb up to 30% more shock than regular pavement. This medical treadmill comes with a wide range of functions to help users recover their full mobility including; 16 workout modes to target key areas and muscle groups.
SportsArt T645L Treadmill Features:
- 16 workout modes
- 9 feedback modes
- Long rails for extra support
- MyFlex Plus deck cushioning offers 30% more shock absorption
- Eco-Drive motor uses up to 32% less energy
- Sturdy medical handrails
- Optional wired controller
- Contact and telemetry heart rate monitor
- Dual USB device charging
- Self-lubricated multi-ply belt with carbon fibre weave
- Forward and reverse speed options
- Overall weight: 170kg
- Dimensions: 87 x 38 x 57"
- Running surface 62 x 22"
- Incline range: -3% to 15%
- Speed: -3 to 12mph
- Motor: 5 HP AC Servo drive motor
- Maximum user weight: 170kg